ESSA dramatically changes how states and districts identify and intervene in underperforming schools. With 15 of the first 17 ESSA plans approved and 30 more submitted for review, we’re starting to learn how states plan to address the new rules, new categories, and new standards of evidence.
Join Doug Mesecar, long-time Washington insider, during this free, hour-long webinar originally broadcast on October 25, 2017 as he examines the trends in state improvement plans that are emerging around:
- Identifying Targeted Support and Improvement schools
- Identifying Comprehensive Support and Improvement schools
- Timelines for improvement
- Evidence-based intervention requirements
- Role of private providers