We know personalized, research-based digital learning helps all students achieve, but making the transition to this type of instruction is no easy task for districts and schools. Infrastructure, processes, people, and technology must shift and change. And we all know change is hard.
As developers of curriculum, technology tools, data tools, and more, the education business community is uniquely positioned to help educators implement innovative changes. But how? Former Executive Director for Educational Technology for the Klein Independent School District, Ann McMullan, and Tom Murray, Director of Innovation for Future Ready Schools, a project of the Alliance for Excellent Education, will tell you how during this hour-long webinar.
These dynamic education leaders have seen and experienced firsthand what is required for districts to implement sustainable change. They’ll share:
- The Future Ready Framework – It Starts with Leadership
- Seven Critical Gears for Success
- Future Ready 5 Step Process
- Making the Connections – ESSA & Future Ready
- What’s Next? Moving Forward with Future Ready Resources & Strands