Increasingly, parents are playing a critical role in the purchasing process of schools. Individual parents lobby schools and districts to purchase cutting edge technology and curriculum, and purchase home licenses for educational software and materials. Parent groups, like PTA and PTO, raise approximately $2 billion each year to supplement school budgets. These funds are spent on everything from playground equipment and teacher stipends to curriculum, software and hardware. Yet, many education businesses do nothing or very little to engage with these influential customers.
Watch our webinar, broadcast on February 26, 2015, as we examined:
- The roles administrators, teachers and parents all play in the purchasing process of schools
- How parents, particularly moms, drive sales for educational products
- Strategies for reaching administrators and teachers
- Strategies for engaging with moms
- How a multi-channel marketing program to parents and teachers boosted sales for one education company
View this webinar now to make sure you’re not leaving anyone who impacts purchases out of your marketing mix – and learn effective ways to reach all the key players.
Fill out the form below to access the webinar.