During this hour-long webinar, one of the nation’s top-producing grants professionals, Ron Flavin, shares information about:
- The general educational grants landscape (state, federal, corporate and charitable foundations) and how the processes work
- Where to find public and private grants that fund products and services for schools
- Strategies for identifying the right grant funding programs
- How to structure partnerships with schools or community-based organizations to access grant funds
- What proposal reviewers look for and why many grant proposals never make it to the peer review stage
- Critical steps to developing a winning grant proposal
Grants are a major source of funding for schools so be sure to listen in on this webinar to learn valuable tips for partnering with educational institutions to help them be awarded grants that can support the purchase of your products and services.
Fill out the form below to access the webinar.