The cornerstone of content marketing is providing prospects with relevant and valuable information. But what’s valuable to classroom teachers may be of no interest to district administrators. In the education market it’s particularly important to not only tailor content to individual audiences’ specific needs but also the types of content you’re providing. Watch education and content marketing expert Annie Teich to learn tips and strategies for maximizing the effectiveness of your content marketing.
During this hour-long webinar originally broadcast on Februray 24, 2016, you’ll learn:
- How to use content marketing to build relationships with your target audiences
- How to create and use buyer’s personas to guide your content creation
- How to tap into social media to identify the interests of your target audience
- Which content marketing vehicles specific education audiences respond best to
- Which content marketing vehicles are most effective a different stages of the customer journey
Content marketing is a critical part of education marketers’ toolkits. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how refining your content marketing strategy can lead to improved ROI.