Many people think public relations is just sending out press releases. Not so! When done right, PR can build powerful relationships with educators in ways that marketing promotions alone cannot. View this webinar, originally broadcast on November 19, 2015, to learn what PR in today’s education market should entail and how to use innovative PR strategies to build your company’s thought leadership and generate high-quality leads.
Jacob Hanson, managing partner of PR with Panache!, and Chris Piehler, former editor-in-chief of THE Journal and now lead storyteller and editorial director for PR with Panache!, team up to share their insights and expertise about the types of stories that drive educators to engage and act. During this webinar you’ll learn:
- What PR really means in a customer-driven marketplace. (Hint, it doesn’t stand for press release!)
- Why PR is an integral part of your company’s marketing and sales strategy.
- What educators are looking for in a story and what makes them take action.
- The why's and how's of leveraging your most powerful voice—that of your customer (and why promotions alone don't always work).
- How and where to get your good stories out.
As you gear-up for your 2016 marketing activities take just an hour to learn a few highly effective PR strategies that you can incorporate into your plans for the new year.